If you would like to learn to trade, then it is quite possible. Without doubt, successful trading is more easily accomplished and consistent on longer timeframes – commonly called position trading.
We have put together an entirely mechanical trading system that is used extensively on our fund, and is the basis for many of the examples in TWWT. It is a clear form of Swing Trading, and the course includes everything you need. There is a step by step process, with clear examples, ranging from currencies to stocks. We (obviously) believe that PriceActionSwing is an ideal place to start, even if you have not been successful before.
- real life examples of trading well known stocks and currencies
- includes a trade by trade example over 3 years
- step by step trading examples on Apple, GBPUSD and other instruments
- 70 pp PDF
- 60+ videos following a step by step method
- mechanical system to begin, with allowances to grow
- structured in a syllabus style for easier study
- built around longer timeframes – typically daily, weekly or monthly
- reasonably priced
For more detail, go to the site